Sunday, April 15, 2018

Who are my Russian fans?

There is something going on in Russia. I experience it first hand. I maintain this blog where I today mainly post about politics and philosophy. Nothing too exciting. Now when I post I have a few hits. those mainly come from the US. Not many. I am talking maybe 50 for a good post. I write them for myself and a handful of folks and anyone else who might trip over them. Now if I do not post then I just get random visitors. This week I posted nothing. The last post was regarding the EPA and was posted on March 27th. This past week I had a total of ten visits to the site. Eight of those were from Russia. And unless I post that is the common consequent. The majority of visitors for weeks where I do not posts are coming from Russia. Regardless of whether I post or not, the Russians, probably bots check out my site and it has been that way for awhile. Interestingly, Russian visitors do not bother with the Wild West, just my political blog. No idea who or what they are. I am posting this here on this site. I want to see if I get any response, Who knows maybe some Russian Poli-Sci student is a fan. I doubt it. If I have such a fan or fans. . . please identify yourself! If I see no response, I am going to look for some way to at least eliminate "bot" traffic. Thanks. Bob Schaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment